Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmahanukwanzakahmas the 2nd

Thinking back to a few posts ago - I feel I wasn't really clear as to my point.

My point, in the end was - everybody says it anyways, and few people actually believe the Christian version of the story - so who really cares what people say? If somebody is going to get offended when they're wished a Merry Christmas, rather then a Happy Hanukkah/Kwanza/What-the-fuck ever - then they probably shouldn't be around people in the first place, because, quite clearly, they get easily offended.

All I have to add to my point is the words of this fine gentleman:


So again - who cares what you say? The point is that you wish somebody well during the season - doesn't really matter what you say, as long as the meaning gets through.

No comments:

Post a Comment