Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Reeeeading Break

Grah - Reading Break is supposed to be relaxing and stuff, but NO!

I gotta do homework and things instead.

Also, why the hell did I come home?

Grah, I digress greatly.

Over on SPOTM, I decided to start a project - a project of many blood donations.

I figured, since SPOTMers are going to be my primary readers, I may as well work it here too.

Anyways - here's the thread and here's the form to organize this whole thing.

--

Meanwhile, in other news - decided I wanna re-play Shuffle! from the beginning. Don't really remember the story lines anymore anyways - so should be all fine and dandy.
I will prepare for awesome... and suck.
Maybe should do Kaede and Sia's arcs first...

Also, came very close to beating Perfect Cherry Blossom. Not a 1CC, but that's not what I was going for.
At the very least, I can now practice the Prismriver Sisters and Youmu now.

Also - been trying to re-watch Baccano!, but my mom doesn't like it when I have fun, so bleeeeeeeh. My brother will eventually get to enjoy the epic though.

Also, Yukari is now Mayor of Peterborough.

Anyways, that's all. Aust Kyzor AWAAAAAAAAAAAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment