Monday, November 15, 2010

Well, I never promised regular updates, so yeah...

The past couple of weeks have been a bit hectic. I was pretty much buried in assignments and lab reports. Last week was actually homework-free, but I used the free time as a recovery period. Now I'm good to go and ready for action once more!

I'm also, surprisingly, not hung over as a result of my birthday.

That was a fun gathering. It was not only mine, but also one of my roommates', so we had an epic gathering for dinner at Sapporo's (which is, obviously, a Japanese restaurant) then we headed for the nearest open pub (since our usual place is closed on Sunday) In the end, going to Reilly's instead of McThirsty's was a good idea, since I prefer those "un-manly" fruity drinks as opposed to beer - but I'm the one drinking more alcohol in the end, and I'm comfortable with the size of my penis, so I'm okay with the drinks being "un-manly"

Anyways. Not much else has been happening - started going to the Athletic Centre again - my muscles are, surprisingly, not in as much pain as I'd expected them to be - so I'm pleased.

That's about all that's been happening.

kthxbai

No comments:

Post a Comment