Friday, April 1, 2011

VEDA... I mean - BEDA! There we go.

I wanted to do VEDA - but I'd honestly forgotten about it, and now that it's April, it's kinda late to make one up.

Besides - I don't have a good camera.

Oh - VEDA stands for Vlog Every Day in April.

ANYways - I decided to do the written version - so I will Blog Every Day this April

Should be fun.

-----

So anyways - I live in Canada.

I've recently decided to re-classify the seasons in certain areas.
Now, of course there's the obvious joke: "Canada has 2 seasons - Winter and Construction" - of course, it's not the only joke, there's also:
"Canada has 4 seasons: Winter, More Winter, Still Winter, and Repairs"
"Canada has 6 seasons: Hockey, Hockey Pre-Season, Hockey Regular Season, Hockey Playoff Season, Hocky Post-Playoff Season, and Good God, Isn't Hockey Over Aready?"
"Vancouver has 2 seasons: Wet and Dry"
Et Cetera

I live in Eastern Ontario - we have four seasons - they ain't The Usual, nor any of the Jokes.
We have 8 seasons!
Eastern Ontario's 8 seasons are: "Wind, Snow, Rain, Repairs, Thunderstorm, Oh look - the Birds are Back, Tornado, Construction"

>_>

I don't really have anything else to add now. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment